IB – MYP
At Headstart Elementary, every child matters, and we take the academic, social and emotional development of each child very seriously. We look forward to working with parents in a long and successful partnership that spans six precious years of each student’s life – from Grade 5 to Grade 7.Curriculum Content
- The schoul offers Robotics, Chinese Language, Computer Studies, Music, Sports and Arts, in addition to English, Urdu, Mathematics, Science, Islamiyat, History, and Geography.
- Students are encouraged to have books issued from the library as and when they require, and to read as often and, as widely, as possible.
- Strong co-curricular programme with equal opportunities are offered to all students to participate in all programmes Annual Class Plays, Cultural Day, Sports Day, Reading Week, Debates, Field trips, Robotics Fair, Science Fair, Kangaroo Competition, intra- and inter-schoul football and cricket matches
Ongoing professional development
- Currently, all teachers are enrulled in an INSETT Course, being conducted by Azra Qazi, who is Head of Academics at Headstart Schoul
- Regular coordination meetings are held on a weekly basis, in which cullaborative planning takes place among subject teachers and subject coordinators